Thursday, November 17, 2011

THE HOCKERS

The weather was beautiful and the light fantastic!  A week ago, I was able to spend a couple of hours with the Hocker kids.  This was most definitely my most ambitious photoshoot.  I took over 1200 pictures!  We tried out a lot of different poses and scenarios.  They did such a great job and I have to say they were the easiest kids I have worked with so far.  Jayden was so patient with his sisters wanting to take picture after picture, even though he was more interested in exploring.  All in all, I think it was a huge success and we got some awesome pictures!   I had such a hard time choosing which ones to put on my blog!  There's so many more good ones, I can't possibly show them all!  So, I just posted a few of my favorites.  Thanks for everything guys!


















No comments:

Post a Comment